AmTech Construction was established in 2003 and has been in business since then. As an industry leader we are dedicated to superior workmanship and excellent customer service. We provide professional quality performance for the 100% satisfaction of our customers. We continue to be invited to bid on numerous projects and also submit bids to experienced contractors.
AmTech Construction takes absolute pride in the individuals that we are proud to have served on our Team. As part of this professionally diversified company, our people are intricately bound together with a dedicated sense of commitment born of pride, knowledge, and a wealth of experience – qualities desired when searching for a reliable, strong, balanced organization ready to serve Customers beyond their expectations.
Our goal is to continue our knowledge of new technologies available, and to utilize our full networking potential to provide our Customers with the absolute latest in information in order to deliver total Customer Satisfaction.
We have the ability to bid on a wide variety of construction projects. We believe a responsible General Contractor maintains a high level of performance. We can respond to your needs for competitive pricing and accurate project status information in a timely manner. Call us now for all upcoming project biddings, or send us your invitation to bid via facsimile.
AmTech Core Values
- Team Work
- Dedication to Excellence
- President and CEO...
- Vice President and Marketing Director...
- Office Manager...
- Chief Estimator /Project Manager...
AmTech Construction is 100% Asian American owned and operated and HUB certified in the state of North Carolina. Our corporate office is located in Durham, North Carolina.
Our approach to minority business development is anchored in the following values: community development; inclusion; opportunity; and reciprocity. These values shape the way we work. We are committed to increasing minority communities’ capacity to succeed.
Our commitment to minority business development transcends arbitrary goals; it’s about developing lasting relationships with the minority community, nurturing and assisting the next generation of minority business owners, and working to ensure previously un-served populations gain access to desperately needed opportunities. It’s about fostering an environment of inclusion that positively impacts the communities we work in.
- • North Carolina Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses (http://www.doa.state.nc.us/hub/default.aspx)
- • Carolinas Minority Supplier Development Council (http://www.carolinasmsdc.org/)
- • North Carolina Indian Economic Development Initiative (http://ncindian.com/)
- • Hispanic Contractor’s Association of the Carolinas (http://www.hcacarolinas.org/)
- • UNCP Regional Center for Economic, Community & Professional Development (http://www.uncp.edu/rc/)
- • United Minority Contractors of North Carolina (http://umcnc.org/)
- • North Carolina Institute for Minority Economic Development (http://www.ncimed.com/)